Captioning a video
- Click on the caption icon in the lower right in the video player or right click from the Grid.
- In the dashboard, you can request captions via machine captioning or professional captioning, or upload your own SRT or VTT file.
- To request captioning on your video, simply choose “machine captioning” or “professional captioning” and click the “request” button.
- You'll be able to see the progress of your request in your dashboard.
- When your captions are completed, the bar under “progress” will be filled.
- Under Actions, you can download transcript, download caption file, edit captions, or delete from the video.
When your viewer navigates to your video, they'll see the closed caption icon in the video’s bottom right corner. Selecting that will display your video's captions for the viewer.
If your account has Interactive Captions enabled, you can view and edit your captions directly from your video once your video has captions. Video viewers will also be able to search your video.