Viewers watching a VidGrid video that contains captions are able to change the style in which the captions appear on the video.
Captions default to have white text on a black background as shown here:
To change your caption style follow these steps:
- Click on the CC icon on the right of the player control bar
- Select "Caption Settings"
- Change the necessary fields to how you desire the captions to appear on your screen. As you change the fields, you will notice the captions on player will adjust.
- The captions preferences will save for any video you watch on VidGrid if you are logged in or the browser has saved a cookie.
- To reset your captions back to the original state, access the "Caption Settings" and choose "Reset"