To record a fullscreen video without the toolbar showing in the final recording, you can enable a setting on the recorder.
Windows: Recorder settings icon > Auto minimize on fullscreen record
Mac: Top menu bar > Preferences > Auto minimize on fullscreen record
- When this setting is enabled on the recorder, the recording toolbar will minimize as soon as the recording starts.
- In order to Resume/Pause and Minimize/Maximize the recorder, use hotkeys. The hotkeys will display on countdown as a reminder.
Note: If Hotkeys are not working, make sure they are enabled on your recorder.
- Resume/Pause: Shift + Alt + R (Windows), Shift + Option + R (Mac)
- Minimize/Maximize: Shift + Alt + M (Windows), Shift + Option + M (Mac)
- Complete Recording: Shift + Alt + D (Windows), Shift + Option + D (Mac)