Turning a folder of videos into a playlist for you end-users is really easy. All interactions such as in-video questions and comments still display on each individual video.
Creating the Playlist
- Select the folder of videos that you would like to make into a Playlist
- Right-click or click on the folder dropdown to select "Playlist"
- Select "Make this folder a playlist." This will generate the playlist link and embed code.
- If you would like your videos to appear in a specific order, select "Enable custom order for the videos in this playlist." The videos will appear in the order of the folder.
Share the Playlist
- Copy the link and share it with your audience
- Copy embed code and insert anywhere that accepts an iframe (LMS, Website, etc)
Note: Make sure that all the videos in the folder have the correct individual viewing permissions. If a user tries to view a video in a playlist that they do not have access to, they will receive an error message.
Viewing the Playlist
- The current video title will display in the top left of the player
- The folder name and current video position will display in the top left under the title
- To skip to the next video, locate the skip icon located near the play icon.
- To view all videos in the playlist, click on the playlist navigation icon in the bottom right of the player near the settings icon.