Using the share option in VidGrid, video owners can add other users to view or edit their videos.
The video will show up in the shared users "Shared with me" section in their own VidGrid account. If the video has been added to shared folder, the user can edit it there as well.
When you share your video with edit permissions, the shared user will be able to:
- Edit video - trim, blur, add music
- Add in-video questions
- Add in-video comments
- Request/edit captions
- Share the video with other users and grant edit access
- Change video view permissions
*Note: The editor cannot delete the video
When you share your video with view permissions, the shared user will be able to:
- Find the video under "Shared with me"
- Play the video
- View questions (if applicable)
- View comments (if applicable)
- View captions (if applicable)
*Note: If your video view permissions are set to "Only Me" but you share the video with collaborators, they will be able to see the video. Editors can change the permission.