Bulk permissions let you change the permission options of more than one video at a time.
- To use bulk permissions, select more than one video at a time (ctrl+click, ⌘+click, or click and drag).
- Right click on one of the videos and select “permission options.”
- From this window you can see the permission settings of each video and make changes to them.
- A check mark means that the setting is enabled for all videos selected.
- A blank box means the setting is not enabled for all videos selected.
- A dash means the setting is enabled for some videos selected and not enabled for others.
- Click “save” after making any changes to the videos’ permission options.
Clicking on a permission will change the permission of each video selected. To change the permission of an individual video, right click on that video and change its permission separately.