Set Viewing Permissions:
Before sharing your video, make sure to set up your permissions to specify who can see specific videos.
- Click on the globe and choose who can see the video:
- Anyone with a link: Anyone will access to the video link can view it.
- Only team members on my account: Anyone in your organization with a VidGrid account can view.
- Only people in specific groups: If an admin has set up groups, only users that are in a specific group can view your video.
- Only me: Only the owner (or any admin) can see the video. If you share out a video with this permission, the viewer will get a message to request access.
Share your video:
From the Grid, right click on any video and choose Share, Copy Link or Copy Embed.
From the video preview page, there is a share icon at the bottom of the video. You can copy link, embed code, send to another users "Shared with Me", or create a trackable link.
Share video link or embed code:
Share with VidGrid user:
- Type in the user's name and click share. The person you send it to will get a notification via email and in-app.
- When user clicks on “Shared with me” in their account, the video that was shared with them will have a red indicator in the corner of the video’s thumbnail.
Share trackable links:
Generate multiple links that you can send out to different people. With this sharing option, you'll get notifications when anybody has viewed and played your video.