If you’re an admin on your VidGrid account, you can manage how viewers are added in a specific instance.
Go into your account settings by clicking on your account icon in the top right corner of My Grid. On the left hand side, you can choose to add users, manage users, or manage groups.
- If your company has single sign on (SSO) enabled, your users can already sign into VidGrid using their company SSO capabilities.
- To manually add users, you can send an invite link directly, add a single user, or bulk add users.
- You can search users in the top right by typing in their name or email
- When you select the checkbox next to a user’s name, you’ll have options to rename them, give them a new group membership, change their permission level such as viewer, creator, or admin, or delete their account.
- Allows you to add new groups so that you can add users in your organization based on their department or team so that you can control the permissions on the videos they can see.