Adding Outlook Add-In:
Outlook for Desktop:
- Open the Outlook desktop application, go to the Home tab, and click the “Add-Ins” icon.
- From here, search for VidGrid in the search bar and click “add.” Then, go to “New Email” in the left margin, and click on “message” at the top.
- Click the VidGrid embed button on this new window. Sign into your VidGrid account or sign up for one.
Now that you're logged in, you can record new videos, upload any files from your computer, or insert videos into an email. Inserting a video will also insert the GIF right into your Outlook Email.
- Log in to your Outlook account. Then go up to your Settings cog.
- Choose “Manage add-ins” and search for VidGrid. Once you’ve found VidGrid, click “Add.”
- When you want to send a video out through email, simply go down to the VidGrid icon and click it. The first time you do this, you'll have to log into your account.
With the integration set up, you can record, upload, search for new videos, or add a video into your email. Click on the video to see a preview before inserting it. Including a video will put the five second GIF within the body of your email.