Access Edit Tools:
- Right click on any video and choose Edit or from the video page, click the scissor icon on the bottom right of the video.
Whether you want to cut out a mistake in the middle or cut off an awkward intro or ending, we make it easy to trim out sections of your videos. Trim edits are non-destructive, meaning that even after saving changes, you can always go into your video and remove the edits or make new ones.
- Click the Trim button located underneath the play button.
- Drag the blue markers along the playhead to mark the beginning and end of the part you want cut out (you also have the option to manually enter the times).
- Once you have chosen the area you would like to remove from the video (blue area), click Apply. This will save your trim and display the time on the top right of the page.
- To add more Trims, move the red record dial to next spot you want to trim.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all places that need to be trimmed.
- Click Save All Changes on the bottom right. Edits will not be saved until you click this button
Note: To delete, select the trim and click the trash button to the right of your video
- From your View Video page, select the scissors icon to access the Editing page.
- On your Edit page, click the Music icon underneath the play button.
- Select one of our three musical tracks and hit Apply.
- Don't forget to click Save Changes when you're finished with all your video editing.
Music tracks default to 5% of the overall audio of the video. Move the scroll bar to adjust music track volume.
Blur out parts of your videos in order to hide sensitive information like someone's name or photo.
- Select Blur icon under the video you want to edit.
- Move red scrubber to the start of the section needing to be blurred.
- Click the Plus Sign icon located underneath the play button and then select the orange Blur icon (an orange box should appear on the video).
- Adjust the box to fit the area you'd like to blur.
- Move orange scrub handles to mark how long blur will stay on the screen.
- Hit the green Apply button under video to save
- Repeat steps 2-6 for all places to be blurred.
- Click Save All Changes on the bottom right hand side.
Note: to delete a blur, click the trash icon next to the edit you've made: