Access Edit Tools:
- Right click on any video and choose Edit or from the video page, click the scissor icon on the bottom right of the video.
Whether you want to cut out a mistake in the middle or cut off an awkward intro or ending, we make it easy to trim out sections of your videos. Trim edits are non-destructive, meaning that even after saving changes, you can always go into your video and remove the edits or make new ones.
- Click the Trim button located underneath the play button.
- Drag the blue markers along the playhead to mark the beginning and end of the part you want cut out (you also have the option to manually enter the times).
- Once you have chosen the area you would like to remove from the video (blue area), click Apply. This will save your trim and display the time on the top right of the page.
- To add more Trims, repeat steps 1-4 for all places that need to be trimmed.
- IF you are finished with all of your video edits, click "Save All" on the bottom right. Edits will not be saved to the video until you click this button.
Note: To delete, hover your mouse over the trim and click the trash icon.
- Click the Volume button.
- Drag the icon right to increase the volume, left to decrease the volume.
- Each time you move one spot is a 10% change in volume.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save All Changes on the bottom right. Edits will not be saved until you click this button.
- From your View Video page, select the scissors icon to access the Editing page.
- On your Edit page, click the Music icon underneath the play button.
- Select one of the tracks from the dropdown.
- Listen to the track and adjust the volume by hovering over the volume icon and moving the slider (this will be how loud it is played on the video)
- Make sure to hit Apply when you are done choosing the track.
- Don't forget to click Save Changes when you're finished with all your video editing.
Music tracks default to 5% of the overall audio of the video. Move the scroll bar to adjust music track volume.
Blur out parts of your videos in order to hide sensitive information like someone's name or photo.
- Select Blur icon under the video you want to edit.
- Move the handles on the timeline to choose how long the blur should appear.
- Adjust the box to fit the area you'd like to blur.
- Move orange scrub handles to mark how long blur will stay on the screen.
- Select the Apply button under video to save to timeline
- Repeat steps 1-5 for all places to be blurred.
- Click Save All on the bottom right hand side when you are done with all edits.
Note: To delete, hover your mouse over the blur and click the trash icon.