- Video owners can use comments for adding an afterthought, clarification, or an external link.
- As long as they are enabled, they are viewable to anyone watching the video.
- The video owner and any viewers linked to the same organization as the owner can leave a comment.
- To enable commenting for viewers, the owner should check the setting under Permissions.
- You can link to external sources by including https:// when adding a URL link the in the comment, such as https://www.vidgrid.com
- Only the owner of the video can add chapters.
- Chapters are useful for marking different sections of the video, that way viewers can easily jump to the section they would like to watch.
- Chapters will automatically slide out at the beginning of a video when the viewer clicks play